Lauderdale County Sheriff Accepting Applications for Deputy Sheriff.5-15-19
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Dept. is accepting applications for the following position:
You may apply at the Justice Center,
Monday-Friday from 8:00-3:00.
All applicants will be required to live in
• Graduation from an accredited high school or
possess a GED.
• Must be a minimum age of 21, at the time of
• Must be of high moral character.
• Discharged under honorable conditions from
Armed Forces, if applicable.
• Must be willing to work various shifts, holidays,
• Must submit to and be able to successfully
complete a comprehensive background investigation.
• After receiving a contingent offer of employment, must be able to pass a psychological and medical evaluation, and be subject to testing for substance abuse.
• Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver’s License.
• Must successfully pass a criminal history